Saturday 6 February 2010

February Already?

This year feels like its on fast forward! Valentine's Day next week!!!

I feel like my feet haven't touched the ground since Christmas and I have very little to show for it. I thought I'd pop on here and then got engrossed in checking out all the latest posts on the fab blogs I follow. Everyone has been so busy and what wonderful stuff they have all produced!

I'm still keeping up with my 365 project, although I tend to leave it to the last minute to take my picture so invariably I end up relying on a cat to sit still long enough for the camera to do its magic click! With them being black I miss so many wonderful photos as I tend to end up with nothing but a silhouette! I keep saying to himself that we need a black and white cat purely for photographic purposes however (perhaps wisely) he disagrees!!

I'm busy making some fun ATCs based on my favourite socks! Here's one of them. I hope to get some more finished today!


One day I might actually learn how to paste more than one picture into a post as well!


2 comments:

  1. cute socks....

    as to multiple photos, you know where you upload your photo where its says Browse. well above the window is 'add more photos', click on that and another box will come up to add more. I think you can add 5 at a time...hth jenxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! I'll have another bash with the photos :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!