Saturday 4 June 2011

Meeces!!

I've joined a Swab-bot swap called "Craft a craft for my cat" and, as the title suggests, you have to make a gift for your swap partner's cat! 

I've decided to make some knitted catnip mice and  I'm quite pleased with the way the first one has turned out. I've adapted a pattern that I found on the internet slightly - there are loads of free patterns available! 

Battersea Dog and Cat Home even have some patterns but if you use these please make sure that you make some extra mice and send them to the cats in need - only fair! The little pirate is my favourite :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! He's the most photogenic one. I've made some fluffy ones which look great in real life but they are everso hard to photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever idea! This little guy is adorable. I know my little kitties would love one. Happy to see you at Tangled Happy. Wishing you a happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you - and thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!