Friday 13 November 2009

Friday night again!

Where did the week go? I'm going to spend tonight finishing off some cards for some swaps so I can post them in the morning. Got a few to do so I'd better get busy!
Not sure what the plans are for the weekend - the weather forecast is not so good so we'll just have to take it as it comes.
Pay day today so I popped to my local craft shop for some bits and bobs. I'll have to go somewhere else tomorrow (what a pity, haha) as I need some adhesive paper and they didnt have any. Very handy stuff - perfect for ATCs!
Tonight I got some little clear stamps I could use to make gift tags with - a real bargain at 50p! They also had some Hallowe'en stamps that I really wanted reduced from £8.99 to £4.99. Very tempting. Might go back and get them, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!