Sunday 14 March 2010

Full of Busy

I've had quite a productive day for once!

I've signed up for a couple of swaps and decided to roll my sleeves up and get cracking. These are what I came up with so far:-

The first two are for a Fave Drinks partnered swap. I've used images from a Joanna Sheen cd that my lovely mam bought me a while ago. There's a bit of sparkle going on there but you can't really see in the photos.


The next one is a postcard for a swap on flickr. For this one I had to make a handmade postcard with a springtime theme. I bought the latest Crafts Beautiful magazine last night and was very taken with the bunny templates so this was what I ended up with:-



Now I'd best get started on the two Easter ATCs I need for my swap, plus another Mother's Day card (from the pets) and an anniversary card for my parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!