Saturday 27 March 2010

Zooooooooooooooom

Where is this year going? Can someone please put it on pause for me so I can get caught up????

I've been embarrassingly behind in my 365 project. I’m just about caught up but a bit alarmed to see that I still have gaps to fill. Guess what I’ll be doing tonight then!!

It was my mam and dad’s 49th wedding anniversary last week. This is the card I made for them.


The card was inspired by Creativity Magazine and I used the Forever Friends Pink Parfait papers and decoupage that I got as a free gift from a magazine subscription! My mam (who is an extremely clever card maker) was very impressed!

I think I’d better start working on the card for their Golden anniversary next year now as I’m hoping to do an exploding card and it just might take me forever and a day……watch this space!!

When I was about 8, I remember informing my mam (in the middle of a crowded shop) that I'd been working things out and had come to the conclusion that she and my dad had not been married long enough!! My mam was mortified and asked how I had come to this conclusion. Well, I explained, I'm 8 and my Big Brother is 12, That makes 20 and you and dad have only been married for 14 years! Well, it made perfect sense to me!!

This is an ATC I made for a recent swap. It was quite hard to let this one go as it really grew on me. The lady I’m swapping with will probably have her arms folded and will be tapping her feet as (surprise!) I’m late in posting but, well, at the end of the day, better late than never eh?



This week also saw me having a job interview for a permanent position at the company where I work at the moment on a temporary contract. All I can say is that I found it hideously embarrassing to be interviewed by people I already sort of work with. I had one of those interviews where you say everything you don’t want to and nothing that you’d planned. *Cringe!!* I suppose at least I made them laugh when they asked for my strengths and weaknesses and I said chocolate was my greatest weakness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!