Friday 12 March 2010

Mother's Day Easel Card

This card has actually give me three firsts:-


1. The first time I've actually used rubber stamps to create a "proper" card rather than just to decorate envelopes!

2. The first time I've made an easel card.

3. The first time I have nearly missed Mother's Day!!

Seriously, I didn't have a clue. I knew it was coming up but was oblivious about the date until my pal mentioned it at work yesterday. Phew, thank goodness she did!!!

I had a few trials and tribulations stamping wise but I think I got there in the end. I have real problems with stray specks of embossing powder. I don’t have an anti static bag but I was told that tumble dryer sheets work just as well, although the ones I have don’t seem to.

Anyway, I enjoyed making the card and hope that my lovely mam likes it! Let me know what you think :-)


2 comments:

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!