Saturday 1 January 2011

2011

Happy New Year and new decade everyone!

It's hard to believe that Christmas was last week and work starts again in a couple of days. Naturally, being me, I'm now emerging from my holiday fugue and thinking of all the places I could go and things I could do......never happy!! Well I suppose there are a couple of days left so I'd better get cracking!

I need to make a thank you card for my auntie and get that posted off to her asap so I've got my Crafty Individuals "meet under the tree" stamp earmarked for that. I've not used it before so let's see what I come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you have great 2011 Jill and your business takes off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - and all the very best to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!