Saturday 29 January 2011

Crowabout

This is my first attempt at a Crowabout challenge! I really enjoyed doing it Apart from anything else, it's excellent photoshop practice!!

I hope it illustrates the story I'm trying to tell.....the chap top right is blowing love and kisses to the lady who is catching the love and kisses in her net.  Meanwhile, the chap top left is pining for her, hence the fragile heart. He wants to send her his declaration of love but doesn't know if he can handle the potential rejection.........or something like that!! net lady looks quite smug to me, she's obviously enjoying all the attention!!

2 comments:

  1. its agreat collage and i love its story :) luuurvve those colors too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen - not bad for a first attempt :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!