Sunday 20 December 2009

Brrrrrrr Again

Had a fab time last night at Hawkwind. The journey was a little hair raising though - all I can say is its just as well I drive like an old lady!! Not the best idea in the world to park in a space on a slope either..........

The snow has now turned to ice and its like an ice-rink outside. I'm not looking forward to driving to work tomorrow - lets just pray for a rise in temperature overnight!

Works Christmas lunch to look forward to tomorrow - hurrah!! (Early finish too :-))

I could really do with another week before Christmas. I think the shopping part is just about sorted but I still have cards to make for my parents and himself's mam. I predict a busy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!