Monday 28 December 2009

Soooo........

Well that's the Christmas madness over for another year! I have to say I did have a great time, despite my traditional bah-humbugness!

Thank you to my fab Dad for a wonderful Christmas lunch and to all of my wonderful friends and family for the gorgeous gifts.

I've taken the week off work and hope to get something constructive done (even though Monday is gone already!!).

I've decided to do a 365 photo project and I'm aiming to start on January 1st. I'm not going to have a particular theme, although I think these things tend to have a way of finding their own themes somehow. I'm not sure where the photos will go - maybe on flickr; maybe on here....watch this space!

Himself is also setting himself a similar challenge and the rivalry should be adequate motivation for both of us, I hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!