Thursday 31 December 2009

The Last Post.......

....of 2009!!
Well its New Year's Eve. I'm in the house with himself, Ollie, the cats, a bottle of Baileys and chocolates to enjoy. As they say, the diet starts tomorrow!!
It snowed tonight, which made driving "fun"! I was pleased to get in! It was quite funny driving through the town centre seeing girls dressed for the night out in their 6 inch heels trying to make it through the snow - well, been there done that (not on 6 inch heels mind!)
So, as I type this there is 1 hour left of 2009. It was an ok year for us actually, certainly an improvement on 2008! We both still have jobs, we sorted out the financial mess that my 2008 redundancy left us in, we had some weekends away (some more successful than others!), my mam's cancer checkups were clear, I discovered the world of ATCs, flickr and blogging thereby making lots of wonderful new friends, I got back in touch with an old friend, I took Ollie to his first ever dog show where he won two rosettes, mam was well enough to do not only the Pink Mile Walk but she also did the Race for Life - I was so proud of her! Also I managed to persuade himself to open a flickr account - not before time!
All in all a fairly decent year.
Lets hope 2010 is even better for us and all of you too!

2 comments:

  1. hah, my 2 favorite food groups, baileys and chocolate! we would get on so well!

    glad 2o09 was a good one , lets hope 2010 is even better....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always happy to share! All the best for 2010 to you! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!