Saturday 19 December 2009

Brrrrrrr

Its everso chilly. We had a touch of snow yesterday which is now ice. Lovely :-s

We are venturing out to see Hawkwind tonight, assuming they haven't been snowed in at Glasgow that is!!

I've been doing some last minute card sortings and I'm about to send my ribbon angels off to their new homes.....I'll miss them! However, one of the ladies I work with gave me some lovely buttons yesterday so I feel a button angel coming on now!!!

I can't believe that its nearly Christmas already!! Last week I had an experiment with a very easy chocolate truffle recipe and was extremely pleased with the result! I'm going to make some on Wednesday night as Christmas Eve treats for my work friends and another batch for the family on Christmas Day. With a little dash of Southern Comfort they should warm everyone's cockles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!