Friday 22 January 2010

Frustration

I so wish I was a better artist!

I have some fab ideas but when it comes down to it, they just don't look right on paper.

How good would it be if you could photograph the images from inside your mind? Actually that would probably be incredibly scary in some cases.

Along the same lines, a dream recorder wouldn't go amiss either. Imagine being able to replay them to your hearts content - fantastic!

I read a book once that, I think, involved something similar. I'm sure it was called One of Us by Michael Marshall Smith. I've got the urge to re-read it now but of course I sold it on ebay a few years ago!

3 comments:

  1. Now, I don't know if this be on the market yet or not, but I seed in one them Harry Potter movies where that old wizard pull some memories out of a bowl. Maybe you could buy one of them to help you remember the images in your head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was an artist never mind a better one. For all that though, papercrafting comes alive to those with talent and those without. It's amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Rondell, that might be just what I need!!

    Joanne, you are an amazing artist!! I must admit I feel a bit pretentious calling myself an artist but at the end of the day, papercrafting is a form of art! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!