Friday 8 January 2010

More snow

Well, a week on we still have snow. The novelty quickly wore off when I was stuck at work until 7pm Tuesday night and then on Wednesday it took me 2 hours to drive 11 miles home. I can live with the cold but not the driving conditions!

I also worry about all the wildlife out there. I'm more aware than I used to be now as my two youngest cats, Kevin and Betty, were feral kittens. I wonder what has happened to all of their relations? I haven't seen any cats round there for ages. Maybe they have moved on or maybe the neutering programme has wiped them out. Wherever they are, I hope they have somewhere to shelter and something to eat. Poor little things.

I haven't had time to do much in the way of crafting or blogging this week. I'm busy enveloping up some cards for a swap and I'm making sure I tape the edges of the envelopes after a recent disaster where someone received an empty envelope from me.

Its been a very long week and I'm very pleased its the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!