Monday 18 January 2010

Neglected!

My poor blog is being neglected! I've been preoccupied with my 365 photo project, which is actually going ok. I nearly forgot to take a picture today though - oopsy! Its actually quite hard to come up with something new every day. I greatly admire those of my arty crafty friends who are doing similar things with ATCs - good on you!!! If you want to see my pictures, click on my flickr button.

I'm very pleased that the snow has now gone and hopefully that's the last we'll see of it for this year!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh, jilleebee!! 365 photo project, that's awesome, can you tell me more about it and is it a group thing? If so, I would love to join you!!

    Hugs,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet your glad to se the end of the snow....

    I admire your photo a day , it would make you look at things differently...

    drop in to atc 4 beg too, lots of great swaps starting....jenxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat, I joined this group on flickr for my 365 project - its great! You can do whatever you want, either a theme or just random pictures, I should think a theme might be harder than random! You should join in!!

    http://www.flickr.com/groups/project_365/pool/

    Jen, I am DELIGHTED that the snow has gone! it looks very pretty at first but the novelty soon wears off!!

    I suppose it is very easy to take a photo every day in theory but taking a DECENT photo is not so easy!! At this rate I'll end up with 360 cat or dog photos and a couple of misc subjects!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just caught your reply...I'm on my way over to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!