Sunday 10 January 2010

It happened again............

Someone stole the weekend!! I wish whoever keeps doing it would stop!!

The snow has kept me inside but for all I've wanted to do lots of crafting, I haven't really done any. I have made a birthday card for a friend, which makes me feel a little better!

There's an ATC swap I'm fancying joining in - a cupcake one (mmmmmmmm) so I might get busy over the week. Surely I can manage to produce 3 cupcake cards? We'll see.

One of my friends sent me a text yesterday. What you have to do is describe the person who sent it to you in one word that starts with the 3rd letter of your own name. Its harder than it sounds!! My friends used the following words to describe me, Nutty/Nice, Awesome, Amazing, Articulate/Aromatic (!!), Excellent, Enjoyable and Responsive!! The ones I had for them weren't so good: Loopy/Loyal, Luscious, Luvverly, Lovable, Lusterous and erm Lambourghiniish (don't ask!!). Try it with your friends - its a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Please feel free to leave a comment and thanks for dropping by!